Take a tour of our springs!
Located adjacent to the museum building, Califf Spring is situated in a spring reservation established by the City of Eureka Springs on February 15, 1886.
Named for Emmett Harding, a photographer who began the tradition of taking souvenirs photographs of people in front of the Spring.
Magnetic Spring Park tucked away on Magnetic road leading to the Passion Play, offers a large pavilion where your entire family can enjoy the natural beauty of this scenic spring.
Crescent Spring Park, located next to the Carnegie Library on Spring Street, with its Victorian-style gazebo and beautiful rock walls, is always a favorite spot to visit.
The site of this spring was outside the area included in the 1879 Survey known as East Mountain. This area was crowded with wood structures by 1885.
Rock House Spring
Osage Indians made their homes under rocky overhangs for centuries before early European explorers came seeking the legendary healing springs or American pioneers finally reached the vicinity where they identified and named the Basin Spring.
The words “Esto Perpetua” emblazoned upon a stone above the entrance to Grotto Spring declare the prevailing belief that these healing waters would flow forth forever. [Photo by Edward Robison Photography]
Little Eureka Spring
Little Eureka Spring is located at 47 Steele Street, just down the road from Little Lake Eureka. This area is known for multiple springs, and in-the-cliff storage areas where early settlers stored foods.
Sweet Spring Park, located on Spring Street, close to the Post Office, is a visitor favorite with the basin bowl collecting water and the beautiful floral view.