Now Accepting Proposals for Property Management Services for Lake Leatherwood City Park
Eureka Springs Parks and Recreation Commission (ESPRC) is now accepting Requests for Proposals (RFP) from Property Management teams that can manage and/or assist in the following duties at Lake Leatherwood City Park:
1. Assisting with online and over-the-phone bookings and managing the software utilized.
2. Managing payment processing, refunds, and accounting.
3. Managing routine cleaning and/or restocking of cabins and mini cabins.
4. Assisting with periodic cleaning and/or restocking of camping and RV sites.
5. Assisting in minor and/or major maintenance tasks.
6. Implementing and managing an effective marketing strategy to maximize business.
7. Managing and implementing dynamic pricing (within a certain parameter).
The Proposal Packet is below. The RFP application period starts today, October 11, 2023, and runs through the closing date of Wednesday, November 1, 2023. All applications MUST be put into a sealed envelope and be mailed or dropped off to Eureka Springs Parks and Recreation's office at 532 Spring Street, Eureka Springs, AR 72632, and be received by no later than 5:00 PM on Friday, November 3, 2023.
If you have any questions, they must be submitted within 72 business hours of the RFP closing date to email@example.com. All applicants will receive all questions and answers within 48 business hours of the closing date.